Monday 16 December 2019

Les Epesses

          Hi! Today, like the post about Ile de Re, I will tell you about the place mentioned above - Les Epesses, and more about the event that takes place there "Puy du Fou".
          Les Epesses. This is the city where the Puy du Fou theme park is located, which I have already mentioned, that I was there with my class. For the record - it is a historical theme park. There are several "places" there, there are about 25-30 various performances. What else can I say not to repeat myself? It is a cool alternative to seeing the history with your own eyes instead of watching boring movies.



As you can see in the pictures, in this amusement park we can see such performances like these with the participation of Vikings, or various birds, e.g. owls, hawks trained to live among people, as well as a show about musketeers and Richelieu (unfortunately I do not have a photo).
          After all performances, groups of visitors go to the village medieval in this park, where you can see exhibitions from the Middle Ages. It was very interesting to see such old census boards or fabrics from such a distant era.

          It seems to me that this park is suitable for adults and also for children. There are shows for which it is inadvisable to take children, but for both age groups there will be something interesting in this park. It will make the time more pleasant, and also come out with new knowledge about history. I recommend this place to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment