Sunday 29 December 2019

It's Christmas time !


          This is the time. Our longed-for Christmas. A time when we can relax for a little while, forget about university. This is the time when we can spend time with family and loved ones. The time when we can eat dishes that are not prepared without occasion, but are specially dedicated to the Christmas. Time when we also have presents.
          At this point I would like to wish you all the time mentioned above with your family, family warmth, time spent at rest, full tummy, satisfaction with gifts. Let each of us forget at least for a moment during this Christmas time about a BA thesis, take it easy, these 3 days will not save you, you still have time, and those who work let them forget about this work for these 3 days and let everyone rest. I wish you all this and for myself.
          At the end I will add you, as long as I have access to the family album, a photo of our house in France decorated for Christmas, as well as a photo of a manger made by hand by my mother, and finally a photo of the cake, because maybe you know or not, but on December 24 I celebrate my birthday, yes so I found a picture of a cake from 13 years ago (?) in the form of a known French cake baked for Christmas - Yule log.

To the next post. Have a great Christmas !


No comments:

Post a Comment