Sunday 12 January 2020

Bye bye!

Here it is - the last post. The fifteenth post and the last one undergraduate. In this post there is time for a short farewell and a summary of this academic semester. Well, it was very nice to be able to share with you first the description of my childhood memories, and then in this semester to discover to you places that you probably did not even have a clue. I hope that during these 15 posts I did not bore you, I tried to make it a bit interesting and revealing for you, I hope that I succeeded. I was in all these places, but unfortunately I wasn't able to add photos to all of them because I just didn't find them in my family albums - it's a shame, but I hope that the photos from the Internet that I searched for well reflect the atmosphere of each individual place are okay. These were hard-created posts - two studies, work after class and a blog? That's a lot, but I hope that despite this these posts were at least a little interesting. 
What else to write here, I want to say goodbye and hmm, that's all. 
Bye!
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania bye

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your hard work on this informative and inspiring blog! I've learned a lot, and I've added a few places to my list of possible holiday destinations :)

    ReplyDelete